1. Say NO to Massachusetts state forest logging
No need to be a state resident to sign the petition.
2. Say YES to Katahdin Woods & Waters monument
Tell the NPS you support strong protection for the monument and oppose logging.
3. Say YES to supporting RESTORE
Donate to RESTORE: The North Woods.
4. Say NO to the CMP power corridor
Oppose a 145-mile high voltage line through the Maine Woods.
5. Say YES to defending the Endangered Species Act
Sign a petition supporting this vital law.
6. Say YES to being an informed conservationist
Check out Maine Environmental News.
We, the undersigned, call for an immediate moratorium on logging on all Massachusetts state-owned lands….excluding the cutting of trees proven to be necessary to protect public safety.
NOTE: You do not need to be a Massachusetts citizen to sign
We, the People…state that we want this 80-acre, 110-year old oak forest placed in reserve status…. We want our forest as a living, wild and natural asset, not to be "managed" and turned into dead logs…. [T]his forest is one of the most visited, loved and cherished areas in Wendell State Forest.
NOTE: You do not need to be a Wendell or Massachusetts citizen to sign